Learn more about how you can get involved!
The club is always in need of volunteers and there are a variety of ways that parents can get involved:
- Score Board/Computer/Timekeeper – For every home game, a volunteer is needed to run the scoreboard/computer.
- Score Sheets – For every home game, a volunteer is needed to complete the handwritten score sheet. They work in conjunction with the score board/computer volunteer.
- Penalty Box Monitor - At both home and away games, a volunteer is needed to open/close the doors of the penalty box. Please note that no use of your phone is allowed when in the penalty box.
- Locker Room Monitors – Check out locker room key for practices, unlock the locker room and stay close by to ensure that players are following locker room rules.
- Team Managers – Team managers play a crucial role and are the main liaison and support between the coaches, players, and parents, handling everything from scheduling team meetings, communicating game and practice times, ensuring volunteers cover the penalty box and score sheets/score board for each game as needed, and managing team travel.
- Team Representatives – Each team needs to have a Team Representative that attends the Board meetings. Team Representatives serve an important role by attending CTYH Board meetings and acting as a liaison for the team, parents, and volunteers. This person should be someone other than the Team Manager.
- Team Photos – Coordinate and conduct team photos with a professional photographer for all team levels.
- Special Events/Fundraising
Volunteers work closely with our teams and players, so please click on the links below and complete and submit all certification to CTYH Registrar, Amy McCuaig at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is to protect both the volunteer and the club. NOTE: When volunteering, cell phone use for photos or videos is prohibited.
If you have questions please feel free to contact CTYH President, Susan Lapsley at email@example.com